keskiviikko 30. marraskuuta 2016

Greek traditional decoration




One of my favorite decoration in Greece are these birds and other figures on the roof like this. The colours look so nice against the blue sky. 

Samos island is a marvellous place to explore different kinds of churches and monasteries which are located in lovely places. Remember to have a proper outfit when you go inside these buildings. 

The atmosphere is always relaxing. This little church was up the hill behind hotel Kalidon. The road was smooth and easy to walk. I managed with my flip flops. I heard childrens voices from the beach like an echo. It took only fifteen minutes to go there from Arion Hotel. 

This walk in the evening was such an experience which gives me warm feelings also afterwards.

Good bye November and welcome December! <3 Tuija





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

I appreciate your comments. Thank you!