sunnuntai 11. maaliskuuta 2018

Spring is around the corner









I have been following weather forecast in Samos and noticed that there is just now like Finnish summer. Sun is shining and sometimes it rains. Flowers are blooming. Beautiful! Some day our dream comes true and we'll see all that beauty. 

Summer months are usually quite warm in Pythagorion which is located in the south of Samos island. This Greek Goddess wrote a perfect post Where is Samos? She lives in Samos and knows lots of important things for a visitor. My approach is more emotional and visual. 

Samos goes along my path every day and night. I suffer from an annoying noise in my ear and when I got a hearing aid I chose as a tinnitus master noise called: wash. It feels like being on the beach when I sleep. Another one I call Kokkari and another is Potokaki. It helps a lot!


Sweet dreams wishes, 
Tuija, the Samos in my mind -photo blogger






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

I appreciate your comments. Thank you!